Paypal is a way to Send and Receive the Payment from one account to another. This is one of the best method which used in USA to pay daily on retail shops and also used for Large Transactions. There are some limitation by learning how to Verify PayPal Account.
With the help of this Verified account your all transactions will be free and unrestricted which were earlier placed on the unverified account.
For Getting status of verified PayPal account, You can get by Providing the Bank details or Credit / Debit card details, proceed to know more about verifying paypal Account.
Importance of Verify Paypal Account
Before proceeding the steps on how to verify PayPal account firstly let me clarify a few of the asked questions,
What if You Won’t Verify PayPal Account?
If you won’t Verify Your Paypal account then your limit to Send and receive funds to bank account will be limited and this won’t restrict to use PayPal Service.
And the limit of withdraw will be varied based on country to country so check the policy about unverified PayPal Account.
How Much time it takes to Verify your PayPal Account?
PayPal account may verified in 2-3 business days and in some case you may also get the Confirmation mail in 24 hours, if got delayed in verification, just connect with paypal support team with Email either call.
As Usual Bank verification done in a minutes and Card Verification may take time like 2-4 days. according to queue.
Why Does PayPal Account have a limit?
As you all know Paypal Allowing to use their services up to a certain limit, Which is restricted up to a certain limit.
But if you wanna process a higher limit then in order to Make trust it ask for the verified account which ensures legit activities on your account.
Do You Need Business Paypal Account?
Let me tell you that Business account is for the Companies not for the individuals. So still you want to use PayPal for Business transaction then do verify your account with the Business account section.
Advantage of Verified Account PayPal?
Verifying your PayPal account will not only increase limit it also set up an online process of instant payment. Where you no need to have a money to Your PayPal Wallet.
You have an option to directly Complete Transaction at anytime in a single click.
Now it time to tell you how verification of account with PayPal works?
How to Verify PayPal Account
We know that now you have got the reason that why you would need to verify PayPal Account, So see the easy steps on verifying account.
The Verification of PayPal Account can be done with two methods.
- Providing Bank Account Details
- Providing Debit/Credit Card Details
Here we will Focus on both steps one by one sequentially using Bank and Card verification. For quick Approval, I will suggest you to Verify using Bank Verification instead of Card Verification for fast verified.
Just because Bank Verification will be instant as compared to card verification.
Bank Account Verification
- Before Signup to get verified please ensure that you are using right PayPal official dashboard, Check Official PayPal Link.
- Now Go to the Wallet/ Payment Method to get option to add Bank Account or Credit /Debit Card on Dashboard.
- Click on “Link a bank account” then new pop up will appear to provide the bank account details.
- In Above Entry bank account details provide the options will vary as country like in UK it will ask for Sort Code and bank account number and in India it ask for IFSC Code and bank account.
- Provide the details and click on Link Your bank, this will redirect you to new window where it will asked for confirmation of bank account.
- Then Click on Submit Button, Now you will get a Small Payment to your Bank around 0.01$ to 0.05$ to your registered bank account with reference code.
- Log in your bank account and get the Reference Code and Enter same code here with PayPal Verification Windows.
- After Enter the reference code and validate your Bank you will get an email as your Bank account has been linked and your limit of send and receive has been increased.
- New window will pop up as PayPal bank Account has been successfully verified.
Credit/Debit Card Verification
- Sign in with the Same Official PayPal Link
- Got to Wallet / Payment and click to add a Credit or Debit Card.
- Then Window will appear to Provide the Card Number, Type of Card, Expiry Date, Security code, CVV Number, Billing address.
- After clicking to add Card You will get a message to click ok and submit will ensure your card has been added with Paypal with the restricted limit to use.
- After that for verify your card or lift the limit Click to Verify Card which may cost your around 1$ but in 24-48 hour your will get your 1$ back to your Bank Account Credited.
- Now within 2-3 Business days, you will get deduction of 1$ amount in your bank account as well verification code.
- Note down the code and put enter with card Verification window of PayPal and in meantime, You are able to see page that your PayPal Account is Verified abd the limit is lifted away.
Let me tell you that Verification with bank or Credit Card may vary from country to country. So Simply do follow the method display in PayPal Verification window.
Final Word on PayPal Verification
Getting Verified account with PayPal will increase the limit associated with your account and will also ensure high payment transactions at any time accordingly.
In the USA we have seen that many of the merchants default supporting the PayPal Payment Especially.
As you all knows that PayPal is one of the Most Secure wallets, Which not Only support the local currency it also allow to pay in other international payment while your card not accepting international payment.
You are also have a option to secure your wallet using 2FA Securities and in some cases while facing issue with Bank Transaction that your can use PayPal as your Temporary Bank by depositing amount in PayPal Wallet.
Verification of account will ensure that your are the trustworthy dealer and eligible to process any amount of transactions in or out from the PayPal.